Thursday, April 26, 2007

Like A Rolling Stone


Rolling Stone has compiled a list of 40 songs that changed the world. Now, as a general rule of thumb, I tend to take their "lists" with a grain of salt. I love the magazine, but I sometimes get the feeling that they throw something obscure our way just for the sake of being different. Hipster indie musicians, are you listening? Hello? Anyway, check out the list and tell me what you think. I agree with some, but definitely not all of the selections, just like how I felt with the "500 Greatest Albums of All Time" issue they did a while back (which, by the way, I am up to 322 of them so far, 178 more to go). One thing I would like to point out; I am impressed that they gave the hardcore scene its due by throwing the best of the hardcore groups, Black Flag, on the list with what is perhaps their best song.


-B
When you go, would you even turn to say, I don't love you like I did yesterday




Technorati : , ,

No comments: