Friday, January 22, 2010

You know you've fucked up when even the people who are obligated by family ties don't even trust you anymore. Everything you say is a lie, your friends slowly stop calling, nothing you do is ever good enough for pretty much everybody, and trying to fix things just makes them worse and you don't see an end in sight. Shit, at this point in my life, I doubt most people would even ask me the time of day, much less give it for fear that I would lie to them in order to further my selfish scheming.

I can't really blame anybody but myself, even if some it really was out of my control. Life just seems to go by so fast that eventually, when you actually decide to stop and take a look around, you realize you have worn out your welcome. Your friends are gone. Your family sees you as a burden, and what's worse is what you see in the mirror staring back at you. I really hope that reincarnation is a myth, because I sure as hell don't want to live this life again.

-B
I don't belong here, I gotta move on dear, escape from this afterlife, 'cause this time I'm right to move on and on, far away from here. Got nothing against you and surely I'll miss you. This place full of peace and light, and I'd hope you might take me back inside, when the time is right.

No comments: