Monday, November 27, 2006

Layercake

So I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving. I had the flu for the past week, so I did not enjoy mine. It sucked. Anyway, I saw the new James Bond flick, and it was really good. Definitely worth checking out. Daniel Craig is a good James Bond. If you don’t know who he is, check out Layercake and Munich, both very good movies.

So the new Brand New album came out last week. I have to be honest; I am having a hard time with it. I am going to give it a few more listens before I establish my opinion, but for now I suggest you spend your money on either the new album by My Chemical Romance or Rise Against.

I work overtime for the next few months so if I am silent or unavailable for a while, do not be surprised; I am working 72 hours a week with only one day off. I am going to see Primus on Sunday, and I have Monday off so maybe a new album review and a concert review, and maybe some soft and sexy poetry…maybe.

-B
What did you learn tonight?

No comments: