Monday, May 07, 2007

Deus Ex Machina


I apologize about the recent emo-fest of posts lately; the past two weeks have not been kind to me. However, I am back! And better than ever! Ok not really, but its fun to pretend. Anyway, I saw this on TV and I felt that I should not have to be the only one who suffers the mental shit brick this will cause once viewed upon. I feel obligated to warn you, this is not a pretty sight. Possible side effects include headache, nausea, mild death, chronic death, anal leakage, chicken pox, scurvy, insanity, depression, anger, Henry Rollins Disease, and/or homosexuality. You have been warned.



I also went to the midnight showing of Spider Man 3 on Thursday night. Now, I don't want to tell you what I thought, because I don't want that to influence your opinion. However, if you are really clever, you will figure it out...think harder.


-B
And it feels like I'm on fire




Technorati : ,

No comments: