Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cheesing My Fucking Brains Out



Greatest line ever: "Curse you rockin' tits!"

Let me explain;

I'm watching one of the newer South Park episodes and the kids are getting stoned off of concentrated cat urine. It's funnier than it sounds (although only slightly) but the episode is a play on the cult classic animated film Heavy Metal, so it's still worth watching. Anyway, I am a big fan of the film and the magazine, so I was excited to hear that they are making a new one. For those of you who haven't seen it, it's about a glowing green ball floating from universe to universe causing all sorts of shit to happen to a badass soundtrack. There are also tits involved. I suggest you bring booze/drugs when watching. Also check out the animated flick American Pop, which follows a family of musicians throughout the generations and the things going on in society around the time period of that particular generation. So that's it for now, my brain hurts and I have the dumb. Side note, don't inhale cat pee. It doesn't work, trust me.

-B
here you find me in between Heaven and Hell my dear


Technorati : , , , , ,

No comments: