Saturday, April 05, 2008

Dull Blade



As I type this I am watching the movie Blade: Trinity, and hating every moment of it. Don't get me wrong; it's not that I don't enjoy watching Wesley Snipes play the same character he plays in every film he has ever starred in (only with fangs this time), Ryan Reynolds playing Van Wilder with a gun, and one of those Jessica bitches try and kill vampires while listening to trip-hop on her iPod; I do. I just don't think I can take anymore cheesy stupid action movies. Snipes is a terrible actor, and Reynolds has improved exponentially since the release of Van Wilder, but Jessica (I just checked, it's Biel) is the anchor around the neck that is drowning this waste of celluloid. How many tacky post-kill punch lines is a film legally allowed to have? In my opinion it's too many. Shit, even on mute this movie is bad. Fuck it, I am going to watch something else, something good.

Ooh, Judge Dredd is on!

-B
I don't know why I instigate and say what I don't mean


Technorati : , , , ,

No comments: