Friday, January 19, 2007

Papa Bear

It would appear that this week I am, to out it crudely, “getting’ all political on your ass”, so I figure I will end this week with one more reference to a writer whose work I constantly enjoy reading. Tim Dickinson is a political writer for Rolling Stone, and I have mentioned him hear in the past. His latest article can be found here. He has a segment on Rolling Stone’s website titled National Affairs Daily, and I suggest everybody check it out. Of all the news sources I read, Rolling Stone is always the one I enjoy the most, and Matt Taibbi and Tim Dickinson are the reasons why.

I promise next week I will reform back to my old ways by bombarded you with news about music and all the weird shit that happens to me on a daily basis. Until then, go get some education by clicking the above links. And if you get a chance, check out The Colbert Report on Comedy Central tonight, the rerun airs at 8 pm PST, and Bill “Papa Bear” O’Reilly will be on there. I like Bill O’Reilly, only for the fact that when it comes to The Colbert Report, he seems to be the only one who doesn’t get the joke, and I find that amusing.

-B
Stick ‘em up punk, it’s the fun lovin’ criminal

No comments: