Saturday, March 31, 2007

I Sing The Body Electric


I have decided to become cool. I don't know how cool works, where to buy it, or how one keeps it. But I want it. I want to roll on dubs, even if I don't exactly know what that means. I want to run on the beach towards the arms of a beautiful woman, maybe on a horse, in a totally non-homosexual way. I want to understand the lyrics to a Fallout Boy song, and listen to Kanye West. I want to wear a sweater around my hips and listen to Steve Miller Band in my convertible. I want to be extremely good looking but too humble to care. I want to pick on Screech and lift weights with A.C. Slater. I will be cool. I will shine my bling. I will drop it like it's hot. I will rage against this machine. I know everything about being cool except how to be cool. C'est La Vie.


I will never understand cool people.


-B
You're always saying you're too weak to be strong.




Technorati :

No comments: