Sunday, December 12, 2010

Accidently Like A Martyr

For the fella's (or ladies, whatever floats your boat);

I'm guessing Victoria's Secret, Spring catalog, 2009

I cannot think today as I have not been able to sleep for the past 5-6 days. I am starting to hallucinate, as pictured below:

Property of the great Tatsuya Ishida of the greatest webcomic, Sinfest.

Ambien works as well as turning off the news to feel like you were helping the fight against the Nazi's, unless you are Mel Gibson and/or his dad, in which case you probably still have your signed copy of Mein Kampf sitting on your bookshelf of other anti-Semitic literature. Assholes.

Anyway, my brain has now entered the "Quantum Entanglement" stage of Schrödinger's Cat Thought Experiment. My brain is neither alive nor dead, but it is arguing with me and it is winning. By the way, I use Wikipedia (Which I hate) for links as it is often the easiest way for those who do not understand some of the terminology I use to achieve a basic understanding of what the fuck I am talking about. Just a convenience, not an insult to anyone's intelligence. Except you, Michelle. (Yeah, you, the Michelle that "claims" she is my sister and actually from this planet, but I only do this because she is incredibly smarter than I am so I take the childish road. It's a moral victory.)

I would like to thank Cass and her friends for spreading the word about my little rambling sight here, as readership has increased quite a lot and that just inspires me to write more, which is something I need to do, so please comment what you love, hate, fear, offended by, or are aroused by (it's my grammar, I know. It's ok ladies, you don't gotta lie to kick it). Thank you to all the new readers and future new readers, and of course the old ones who never left.

PS - Cass...PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD when you go to this page, SIGN OUT. You are logged in as me and it makes me look like I am arguing with myself when you post comments. Which occasionally, I am, but really it's just the principle of the issue ;)

-B
Accidently like a Martyr.

No comments: