Monday, March 06, 2006

Don't Think Twice

Music of Choice:
Vendetta Red – Silhouette Serenade

I got laid this weekend. Thought you all might like to know that. Other than the casual sex in not-so-casual positions, not much else happened. I've been getting a little song writing done, got my creative juices flowing recently for some reason. Not much of an update today just wanted to say FUCK YOU to South Dakota for banning all abortions, even in cases of rape and incest, unless the pregnant woman’s life is seriously at stake. And to Governor Mike Rounds I say this; I hope no females in your family ever have to go thru the hell and torment of being raped, because if so you just concealed their to fate bearing that child. How do you expect that child is going to grow up, a constant reminder of what the woman went thru, and be loved and card for? Fuck you buddy, and fuck your right-wing holier-than-though acolytes.

-B
The last thing I want to do right now is read your stupid poetry

No comments: