Monday, July 02, 2007

The Comeback Kid



I will be the first to admit that the iPhone is an amazing device; I have first hand knowledge of this. Its irradiant glow and aura of desire are facts I will not dispute. But would I be willing to eat somebody for one? I doubt I could do it. Even if human flesh tastes of chicken, there just ain't enough barbeque sauce in the world. Eventually I assume I will fork over three 8 paychecks, 1 arm, 3 toes, one eye, my left testicle, my first born and my future wife for the privilege of owning a God Machine of this caliber, but alas I am not ready to make such a sacrifice. By the way, for those of you who are not afraid of impregnating a female human, I offer you the one true reason to double wrap your purple-headed yogurt slinger. Enjoy.



-B
You search for something sacred in the prime of my decay





Technorati : , ,

No comments: