Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Confessions of a Delirious Man

I am currently hopped up on the following drugs:

Prozac
Valium
Benadryl
DayQuil
NyQuil
After-NoonQuil (I think)
Loratadine
Prilosec
Sucrets Cough Drops
Robitussin
Tylenol

So if anything I type here seems odd, don't be alarmed. Also, I am listenting to the Pixies, so that helps to make the colors delicious. I am watching Jon Stewart on mute, but I can hear him in my head. He is telling me to do things...horrible things. Things I could not bring myself to do, even if I did have a badger and some duct tape. I am going to go to sleep and hope that the monsters are not lifted directly from my nightmares and made into physical representations of their bowels-of-hell images I see when I close my eyes. Also, go listen to Kenotia...cause I fear Carlisle may need more Sangria. And buy their album, it is very good. Good night, and go fuck yourself San Diego.

-B
Here comes your man

No comments: