Thursday, April 13, 2006

Low Price Gurantee

Did you know that Wal Mart is selling sushi? I did not know that either until yesterday. I happen to be a big fan of sushi, and not a big fan of Wal Mart. In fact, I refuse to shop at Wal Mart not just because they sell crap, but because they are destroying America’s small businesses. Anyway, I love sushi. I hate Wal Mart. Now the question I cant get around is what yuppie Madison Avenue douche bag decided it would be a good idea for Wal Mart, land of under priced crap, to sell sushi. Sushi is not just food, it is a traditional meal prepared by skilled hands using top quality fish. I don’t trust the register biscuit asking me if I want a bag for my California rolls enough to assume that he washed his hands much less knew what he was doing when he selected what fish was fresh that day. Why Wal Mart, why have you burdened us with your bargain price treachery? Is there nothing on this earth that is sacred and safe from the low priced claws of this anti-American company?

-B
But anyone who ever had a heart, they wouldn’t turn around and break it

No comments: