Monday, July 10, 2006

Bruised & Broken Hearted

Ok bitch, I am done with this. I give, I try, I care, and you betray me. You, who has been the recipient of my generosity, my love, and my soul; and yet, you hurt me. You hurt me so much and all I want is your love and devotion. I try so hard to change for you, but you don’t care. You don’t notice me, you don’t notice my hair, you don’t even notice when I cry. You just sit there, staring with that blank and unkind expression painted on your face like some cruel monument towards my heartache. But not anymore. I will no longer bow down to your cruel and evil ways. No longer will I give without taking, love without love given back to me. It ends tonight. From this day on, I will no longer taste the fruit of your loins. Today, I make a change.

Today, I switch to Wintergreen. Fuck you and fuck your fruity flavor you Bubblicious bitch.

-B
Jack is in his corset, and Jane is in her vest, and me I’m in a rock n’ roll band

No comments: