Sunday, October 16, 2005

Limited Edition

Music of Choice:
3rd Strike – No Light

Hello. I am now attempting to publish from Microsoft Word. God help us. Anyways, thought I would bust out a list of new releases coming out Tuesday the 18th. Here you go:

CD’s:
  • Depeche Mode – Playing the Angel

  • Martina McBride – Timeless

  • Mest – Photographs

  • Rev Run – Distortion

  • Simply Red – Simplified

  • Ashlee Simpson – I Am Me

  • Thrice – Vheissu

DVD’s:
  • Batman Begins

  • The Big Lebowski (collector’s edition)

  • Toy Story (10th anniversary)

  • Saw (uncut)

It should be noted that I only put in the shit I figure people will care about, except for Ashlee Simpson. Hey, there’s got to be SOMEONE who will buy it, right? Right? Anyways, while we’re on the subject, I have a rant. I find it very annoying that these production companies feel the need to release 20-30 versions of the same DVD. They feel it is justified to release the normal version, the uncut edition, the collector’s edition, and then the super secret unreleased material edition. This is criminal. Just release all the shit at once, on a single 2 or 3 disk DVD. Quit fuckin’ everybody. No one needs to spend $30 on the collector’s edition, only to pay another $40 6 months later for the new edition with one deleted scene that makes no sense to the story and was taken out for that reason.

-B
If I’d Only See The Light, Maybe Then I’ll Be Alright

No comments: