Wednesday, October 12, 2005

RPM

Music of Choice:
Incubus - Talk Shows on Mute

Hello, and welcome to Revolutions Per Minute, the site about music for music lovers. This is my first real journey into a music dedicated site, so while I do have a little experience with album and concert reviews, I’m still a little hazy on the ol’ HTML, so please bear with me. The site will be going thru many changes in the next couple of weeks as I include additional material and get the general layout of the site designed. Unfortunately, I do not have the luxury of a team of code monkeys and press junkies contributing to this site, so it’s just me right now.

• As to what you can come to expect from this site, here’s a list of the “so-far”:
• New release reviews (music/film)
• Concert reviews (mostly Nor-Cal)
• Music news
• The occasional political rant and rave
• Absolutely NO references to pop-culture and its affect on society*

So, there you have it, all nice and neat and professional. Look, I even put bullets in it! Look out, I may even, and don’t quote me on this, put in a pie chart. Aw Shit.

-B

*This is Total Bullshit.

No comments: