Saturday, October 22, 2005

Stringz


Music of Choice:
R.E.M. – Radio Free Europe

I saw these guys on TV and thought they were pretty good. Their called Nuttin’ But Stringz, and it is essentially 2 guys blending violins with hip-hop, rock and roll, and pop. I don’t know how the album would sound, but I believe they would be an amazing pair for the soundtrack of a Quentin Tarantino movie. You should check them out. Anyways, I’m going to a local show tonight to see Soul Distortion, a local act form Sacramento. I will have a review of the show tomorrow.

On to new topics, I pretty much am over the Jack Thompson thing; the guy is just a fucking joke. He tosses out hollow threats like daily trash, and it’s just getting to the point of absurd. If something large scale occurs I’ll let you know, but as for now I’ll let the gaming community handle it.

-B
Decide yourself, calling all the medias too fast.”

No comments: