Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Gunners Dream


I love stupid people like this. I find it fascinating that people can honestly believe there was no holocaust. Where do they think all the photos and video clips came from? Do they assume the photos were taken in a studio? Did volunteer's line up to starve themselves until they are nothing but bones and skin, and then smile for the camera? Did we destroy Europe just because we were bored? And if so, where did all the Jewish people go if they weren't massacred? Maybe they went to a far away place and are now living peacefully. I would like to think they are living peacefully in a land they can call their own without suffering from anti-Semitism, but I would also like to think that unicorn tears cure cancer and rainbows rain gumdrops that sprout into gigantic food stalks that feed all the worlds poor, but I'm not a fucking idiot. I would normally never put a link like this on my page, but I am doing so in hopes that one of you out there will spread the word that there are stupid people who really believe the shit this site "reports". For those who really want to see ignorance and idiocy by the same author, check out Andrew Winkler's articles. I don't condone violence, but there's a reason to hit anybody, and Winkler goes out of his way to give me more than a few good reasons to punch him in the face.


-B
And no one kills the children anymore




Technorati : , , ,

No comments: