Monday, February 12, 2007

World Keeps Turning


I agree with Rolling Stone's Tim Dickinson that Al Gore should run for the Presidency again. I also agree that he could win over Clinton and Obama. What I'm afraid of is that he won't run. I don't know enough about Obama to vote for him, and I am uncertain on Hillary Clinton and John Edwards. Regardless, if he does run, he has my vote again.

On a side note, since we're on the discussion of our nation's political cluster-fuck, here is an interesting article my Matt Taibbi. I believe he is correct when he states that if and when the war in Iraq ends, it will be done without they were wrong or that opponents of the war were right. Cheney will make sure of that.


-B
The world don't care and yet it clings to me





Technorati : , , ,

No comments: