Sunday, February 11, 2007

Technical Foul


For those of you unfamiliar with Harmon Leon's work, may I suggest the following 3 piece article. He is the author of the hilarious books The Infiltrator: My Undercover Exploits In Right Wing America and Republican Like Me: Infiltrating Red-State, White-Ass, and Blue-Suit America. If you like what you read, checkout this link to a list containing some of his best writing. And for those of you unfamiliar with the back-ass-ward ways of the Midwest, North Dakota may soon downgrade their anti-cohabitation law from a sex crime to fraud. Millions of Midwestern girls rejoiced as their Midwestern boyfriends may have finally lost their last excuse not to move in with them. I hate the Midwest, I really do.


-B
All that you left me was a melody.




Technorati : , ,

No comments: