Thursday, February 22, 2007

Still Playing Dumb


I shouldn't be enjoying this at all. In fact, I should be disappointed in myself for even reading these damn articles, but this is just too god damn juicy. I love this so much that I want to marry this little moment and make little baby moments with it. And that should say something about me, because the "it" I am referring to is the catastrophic landside and intellectual meltdown of Britney Spears. I know it's cruel and mean, but I salivate at the thought of seeing more photographs of Britney losing her mind. I am enjoying watching her deconstruct so much that it almost hurts. Don't get me wrong, I do feel bad for her kids. It's not their fault they have materialistic celebrity douche bags as parents. But I do hope that K-Fed is miserable. That thought alone helps me sleep at night.


Before you accuse me of being an asshole, let me explain why I enjoy seeing Britney and Kevin suffer humiliating moments of shame before the eyes of the world. Kevin Federline needs no explanation. I could go forever with valid reasons to hate this guy, but I think Micrsoft Word stops at 9,999 pages, and frankly I don't have that much space available on my hard drive. My hatred for Britney goes beyond that of a typical nemesis. I hate this woman so much that I actually hope she has a mental disease, just so that gives me something to cheer for. Britney is a terrible human being. Take away her music and "film" work and see what you have left. She's not a girl, not yet a human being.


Not only is Britney a terrible role model for young girls, but she is also a terrible role model for future mothers. If there were a handbook that women got when they get knocked up, I imagine the first chapter would be dedicated to child seats and seat belts. This bitch has no idea how much she is fucking up her kid's lives. I don't know whose hands they are worse off in; hers or Kevin's. Anyway, I hope Britney doesn't go therapy. I am having way too much fun with this and I fear the news would be boring without Britney to spice it up. And as for K-Fed, I hope he dies. In a fire.


-B
I hope you die.




Technorati : , , ,

No comments: