Monday, October 16, 2006

Holy Rusted Metal Batman!

So I was watching an old Batman episode tonight, and it made me wonder something; where did they get the ideas for some of these characters? I mean honestly, who dreamed up Robin? The guy is useless. All he does is ride shotgun and point out the obvious. And don’t even get me started on Batgirl. That silly bitch couldn’t fight her way out of a line at Wal-Mart. Between a dumb skank in tights and Captain Obvious bakin’ brownies and makin’ bad jokes, it’s no wonder Bruce Wayne is so fucked up. He’s got to deal with these two losers. And the Penguin? What the fuck is his super power? Is he gonna waddle me to death?

And the worst part is that it actually gets worse. Take the X-Men for example; why do we need Jubilee? Look out Magneto; she’s packin’ some serious razzle dazzle. Fireworks! The bitch uses fireworks to fight crime! What is she going to do, blow off some teenagers thumb? Not very useful, but I bet she’s handy during the 4th of July. I can’t believe I have to get angry about this shit. I never knew a single kid who aspired to be Robin for Halloween. That’s comparable to wanting to be President and becoming a member of the PTA. I bet he brings brownies to his PTA meeting too, fucking sissy. I HATE you Robin, fuck you and fuck your little green briefs.

-B
If bein’ afraid is a crime, we hang side by side

No comments: