Thursday, October 26, 2006

I Straightened My Slinky

So I was going to write a review of the new My Chemical Romance album, but I just don’t have the energy; papa’s been pretty busy lately. However, if I did write a review of the album, the review would include some choice words such as sexy, awesome, and maybe even delicious. What the hell, I probably will write one this weekend just because I finally have an album that I have a lot to say about, but in short; buy it.

Anyway, if you have not seen The Departed, there is currently a block of joy missing from your cerebral Rubik’s cube. It is as if you were rotating the rows and columns of intellectual colors and suddenly realized that you were missing a block of beautiful blue’s and reds. In fact, I would go so far as to say that the very idea of you missing out on such a delectable film fills me with a sense of sorrow for your corrupt and damned soul…and yes, I do way too many drugs.

-B
The hardest part of this is leaving you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Daparted was amazing. Not Scorcese's best, obviously, but fucking amazing.