Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Titty Power

I want boobs. I mean it, seriously. You chicks can get anything you want; all you have to do it show a little nip. If I had boobs, I would never pay for a drink. I would always get out of a ticket. Hell, I would even use my incredible titty power on a judge and get that damn Arson-with-intent-to-kill removed off of my record (the bastard ended up not being home, but all the same, I think I killed his lawn. Moral victory for me!). Just imagine all the possibilities that are beheld within the warm flesh of a nice rack. We could get all the world’s leaders together, ask every one of them how much they hate the United States, and all they would do is scream out obscenities in their own respective babble. But, if you then have Nicole Kidman strut down the aisles of the UN building, her nice features proudly on display, they would all loudly cheer “We love United States of Freedom!”

Imagine, for one day, all the leaders of the world in the same room, broad smiles painted on their otherwise grim faces, as they stare in awe and amazement at the gravitational pull of the eyes towards Nicole Kidman’s breasts. Ms. Kidman, your cantaloupes could possibly be the force that unites all countries in one common appreciation of the world; tits. Just imagine it. Titty power.

-B
Never thought this day would come, you threw the bricks that built this wall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicole Kidman does not have boobs. Nicole Kidman is a 2X4. As a girl cursed with gigantic tits (36D) you don't want any. Sure you could erase your arson record, but even if wore an oversized hoodie, the judge wouldn't even know why you were there.